We're Joining the Blogging Fun
For the days that you're bored and surfing the web, here's another blog to add to your collection! We'll try to update regularly with what's going on here and post pictures often. In the meantime, feel free to click on the photo galleries on the right side. Hope you're all doing well!
6 comments:
Yea! I am so excited that you are joining in and we can keep up with you guys! :) You will have to teach me how to do the photo gallery... I tried, but it didn't work out!
Welcome to the Rebel Alliance!
CHRIS
so much fun! i started one with peyton but can't figure out the photo gallery or how to make it email people when i update it. you will have to tutor me smartie.
we love yall! such a sweet family!
Yay for a Massey blog! Loved the pictures - Gehrig is so handsome!
It looks great! Now I can keep up with little Gehrig. Love you guys.
Lin
Welcome to blog world! It will be fun to see what ya'll are up to. I hope things are going well.
Post a Comment