Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Greer Elizabeth

We are grateful to report that our doctor's appointment went well today. The baby is doing great and measuring well. We were also able to find out what we are having...Gehrig wants to announce!
Here are a couple of the sonogram pictures of Greer Elizabeth! Greer is just a name that we like and Elizabeth is after B's Great Granny Tolley and other special women in both our families.




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray!!! Em and I are so excited for y'all!

Suzanne said...

Congratulations! Girls are so much fun. And Gehrig is going to be a great big brother to his little sister!

chrispix said...

AHHHHH YEAH!!!!!! Told ya!

We are so happy for you! One of each is a must!!!!!! I love the name too! Yer gonna love 2!!!!!

C-RUCK

Owens said...

That is Awesome news! What a GEM!

Stephanie said...

I am so excited for you guys! Congratulations! :)

Lindsey Poulos said...

It is so hard to imagine that in a few short months we will have a little Massey girl. I can't wait to see her and see what she will look like. It will be so much fun to see Gehrig interact with her, as well as Meg and Nate.