Tuesday, October 23, 2007

How?

I know that a week is not that long, but it amazes me that Greer is already one week old! How? She is still in the sleepy newborn phase and we are enjoying her snuggling, especially knowing how quickly she will be past that phase!


Gehrig is still being adorable with her. He is getting back to normal with Mommy, after seeming a little unsure around me at first when we got home. And B is getting a little bit of a break from his "mini-me" with Gehrig going to preschool this week. Gehrig has been attached to him at the hip, constantly wanting him to play or just be in the room with him. B has been awesome and understanding with him. I'm thankful for this week and that B & I are both home from work, getting adjusted and having time together too.

We feel so blessed, so grateful.

No comments: