Monday, May 5, 2008

I Love Technology

I lost all of April's pictures. "Card reader error." No luck getting help at Wolf Camera either. It isn't the end of the world, I know, but some fun things happened last month that we wish we had recorded in pictures.

Gehrig had his first organized sports practice. Yes, I am now officially a soccer mom! He is playing on the Upward soccer team at Wesley with his good buddies Luke & Mark. We are still working on understanding what the point of it all is! He had his first game this past Saturday and seemed to do best playing goalie...standing still and catching a ball coming towards him was much easier than running with a pack of kids fighting over one ball with his feet.

Greer is now crawling and pulling up everything. It's amazing how fast this has gone the 2nd time around! She is trying hard to keep up with her brother and his buddies.

We had a great trip to Chattanooga with Jenn & Madi to visit the Johnsons, Coopers & Owens. Thankfully, Jenn had her camera...see April pics on the right for the April pictures that she got for us. And we are going to try to download pics to the computer more often not to lose a whole month at a time!

No comments: