our family scrapbook
The airfest held in conjunction with Mommy's 5k.
Luke's birthday party and Greer's first real Monkey Joe's playtime. A visit to the pumpkin patch...and some fall festival fun.
Greer's party. Beautiful weather and great family and friends.
So cute! Greer is a little ham! I cannot believe how big she is. I miss her...and you guys.
I also love the pictures of Bryce and Gehrig. They are very cute...especially the one of them looking at the helicopter from behind. And the black and white family pic....Basically, I loved them all.
You guys are such a cute family. And the kids are adorable!! :) Miss you guys!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
So cute! Greer is a little ham! I cannot believe how big she is. I miss her...and you guys.
I also love the pictures of Bryce and Gehrig. They are very cute...especially the one of them looking at the helicopter from behind. And the black and white family pic....Basically, I loved them all.
You guys are such a cute family. And the kids are adorable!! :) Miss you guys!
Post a Comment