Saturday, March 21, 2009

Old Friends, Facebook & Monkey Joe's

It is crazy that I have been out of high school for 13 years. I can't believe it's been that long...I don't feel that old! As much as I initially fought the idea, facebook has been a great way to reconnect with friends that I haven't seen in all those years. We met up with one of them, Heather and her kids (Kamden & Konnor) early this month at the local Monkey Joe's. Our kids are close in age and had a great time playing. It was really nice to catch up. The conversation was so easy, despite all the years. We also enjoyed the company of a couple of mutual friends that we discovered we knew in the area. It is a small, small world!

Greer visiting with her new friends.

It was hard to snap a picture of Gehrig & Kamden. They were constantly moving!

Just a couple of fun pics of Greer & Gehrig.


No comments: