First, Daddy's baseball practice was cancelled which meant a whole day together!! Yippee! The Gs and I needed a good catch up day after missing him so much Masters week. We started the day at Panera for some yummy breakfast (G's choice).
Then, Gehrig and Daddy bought G's first pair of baseball cleats. I'm not sure who was more excited! Gehrig rode around in the car all day with the shoebox proudly in his lap and B told us all about getting his first cleats. It was the cutest thing.
Our next stop was Party City. Gehrig turns 4 next month (sniff sniff) and we let him pick out his party theme and accessories. It was fun making the hard decision!
Gehrig's friend, Cooper, invited him to go play putt-putt next. He said afterwards, "Mom, we had SO much fun!"After a quick lunch and nap, we headed to Gehrig's tball team pictures and exhibition game! This Daddy's dream come true. :)










3 comments:
Wow! Yeah, I would have to say that that is pretty perfect. Miss you guys and can't wait to see you soon!
Oh wow....what an awesome day. Send us a schedule and we will try to catch a game!!!! Where does he play? What bday theme did he choose?
I am so glad we got to be a part of the 3 yr. old perfect day!! We had so much fun getting to see you all, and "Peppers" was a great break from the studying:)
Post a Comment