Monday, May 11, 2009

Where We've Been

I've been a little behind on blogging...here's a recap on the last couple of weeks!

We enjoyed a zoo trip on what appeared to be National Field Trip Day with friends...






B and I had fun on the 2nd Great Date from Buckhead Church's Great Date Experiment. Check it out at http://marriedlifeonline.com/greatdate_bc.jsp. Here we are at our Kroger stop! :)

Our friend, Peyton, turned 2! We had so much fun at his party!

I love her hugs.
.
Gehrig and Cole partied hard! (We also enjoyed Cole's birthday party the day before but just don't have any pictures from it!)

And B enjoyed a great visit with the Wilkins brothers.

Greer had her 18mo checkup. She did not love any part of it, but is doing great health-wise! This is her being pitiful afterwards.

Noah brought his ark to Gehrig's school!

Gehrig has told us before that he wants to 'be Noah' when he grows up so that he can have all those animals. He loved getting on the ark and petting them!


My sweet hubby, MIL and SIL covered things at home for me to get away for some girl time with Danielle and Emily. It was SO wonderful! I was so glad to get to have a little time with my mom and brothers too. It's been longer than usual since our last visit!
.
Dinner at Eclipse de Luna.

Some shopping.

While I was away, the kids had a great time with Mammaw & Aunt Gretchen!


Picking blueberries.

No words!


It was such a nice Mother's Day weekend! On Sunday, B and the kids treated me to our traditional MD lunch at Outback. Yum!



I have been stressed lately with too much going on. The weekend helped so much. My super long Mother's Day afternoon nap finished it off perfectly! I am thankful for such a great family and great friends. Love you guys!!

1 comment:

We are the Smith Family said...

Wow....so glad to catch up with you guys....Greer did look so pitiful after her appt but she also looks sooooo growny. What zoo did you guys visit? Looks like fun!!!! Thanks for sharing.....what a fun life you have with your little family. Looking forward to hearing about the upcoming wedding!