Friday, July 17, 2009

Cousins Camp

Bebe, Megan & Nathan came home with us from Atlanta for a few days. It is so cute to watch the cousins play together! They always pick up right where they left off and have such a great time. As they get older, the differences in their ages is less apparent. We hope they are always good buddies.

Swimming one evening.

Music class.

All grandkids with Bebe.


Enjoying snocones.

Bathtime!


And finally, our drawing Greer...signing "sorry" to us after she colored on her chair with marker. Thankfully, the washable kind!

3 comments:

Lindsey Poulos said...

Great Pics! Can you send them to me in an email? Megan and Nathan had so much fun! The pic of Greer at the end is priceless.

We are the Smith Family said...

Too cute....I especially love Gehrig's towel....pink! Bless little Grier...too sweet!

We are the Smith Family said...

I am sorry....I misspelled Greer!