.
When we first put her in the bed, she tried to climb out, got frustrated, tried to unzip it, called out for us...and finally gave up and was asleep within 5 minutes. Sweet girl, with the evidence of her working on unzipping it from the bottom...
She slept for over 3 hours and woke up sweaty and happy, with some crazy hair!
Meanwhile, Gehrig, B and I went on a trip last week and Mammaw came to stay with Greer. They had so much fun together! It was hard for us to be without Greer, but we felt better knowing that she was having such great girl time with her Mammaw (or Mema, as she calls her!). I love the pics they took together!
My favorite!

1 comment:
What cute pictures of Greer and MawMaw. I am sure Gerhig loved the time with mommy and daddy by himself.
Post a Comment