Steph is my sweet friend and first-ever running partner. We used to meet at the track and run together 5 years or so ago before kids. We were so excited to work up to 2 or 3 miles then! Now, Steph is training for a half marathon!! As part of her training, she came to run a 10k with me last weekend. It was so fun to do it together...I just love her!
Here we are at the finish line! It was so sweet to finish up to Gehrig's cheering. :)

Yay!

Matt also ran with, well
ahead of us!
Sweet friends from SS that also ran...Shanan, Melinda & Melissa.
Afterwards, there was a 1k for the kids. Cameron, Hudson, Gehrig, Madi, Mason & Cole...are they the cutest ever?

Gehrig is loving these races!
The prizes for the runners...doughnuts and medals. Perfect.

Four of our girls from the old girls group...Jenn, Katie, me and Steph.

I SO miss these families being together all the time!!! I love being with them, but am always sad afterwards that everyone always MOVES AWAY!! Thanks y'all for coming...it was great!
And, just because she is cute...

2 comments:
My goodness girl.....you guys stay so busy...but I absolutely love all the stuff you do as a family! What a blessing to have so much fun together....thanks for sharing! You look GREAT!
Post a Comment