Monday, December 14, 2009

Birthday Day

I love lazy days at home...a Saturday that isn't completely scheduled out with no rush to get out of our PJs. My birthday happened to fall on one of those this year and it was glorious!

B and the kids made me cinnamon rolls for breakfast.
.

Then, the Owens gave themselves as a present by coming to visit. :)


(She cracks me up.)

Gehrig sang an "I love Katelyn" song all day.

Best shot of all four...getting crazy by taking their picture together somewhere other than on the couch!

That evening, we ran across the street to our SS class Christmas party...with Chris & Rebecca.

Our teachers!! We SO love them and are extremely blessed to have them in our lives.

Later that night, we visited with the Links before their trip and tucked Madi in to sleepover for the night. Watched Mark Ingram win the Heisman...yay!...while switching over to watch Rudolph in between. Oh, and B folded and put away 1 million loads of laundry for me! It was a perfect day...I feel so blessed.

No comments: