She was so excited all day! Then about an hour before bedtime, she happily told us her plans for bedtime in her new bed... "Umm, I gonna scream and talk and cry til my eyes wet!" What? NO! Thankfully, it was an empty threat. Instead, we watched in the monitor (prepared to go in when the first toe hit the carpet) and saw her lie right down and go to sleep. SOOOOooo thankful! (And a little surprised. :))
Waking up the next morning after doing great all night!
She has continued to do really well and loves her "warm and snuggie" new bed. Yay babygirl! We will post a new pic of it when her bed is finished!
5 comments:
Way to go Greer! Love the bedding...and her matching pajamas:)
Love the bedding!
Good Grief! I can't figure out how to make it not say Matt.
Katie
such a big girl!
I love her so much! Megan saw a picture of you and me on a horse when we were little the other day and said, "I know that is Greer (pointing to you) but who is that (pointing to me)" lol! She really does look just like you.
Post a Comment