I found Gehrig (turning 5 in a month!) asleep on the floor. It made me chuckle to wonder how he decided to just lay down right there with no books or toys and just take a snooze. I can already tell he is going to be the teenager that can sleep for days. :)
Meanwhile, Greer doesn't quite know what to do with herself and her "quiet" time. We are at a loss as to how to guide her but plan to focus on some toddler bootcamp anyway when I finish working in a couple of weeks! So, this is how I found her...
"Mommy, see my pretty dress!" For the record, it is a bathing suit coverup and not what she was wearing when I left. Apparently her idea of rest time is having a fashion show and completely dismantling her closet in the process.
She is quite resourceful and so incredibly funny. I wish I had half her personality! But it isn't all that much fun to completely clean her room after every rest time, so we have to come up with something soon! Of course today, since I decided to blog about this topic, they are both sleeping so soundly..
I'll enjoy it while I can. :)
3 comments:
Mason's room looks like Greer's. I stopped fighting him and decided, if he's quiet, that's good enough for me. I did find him climbing the closet shelves one day though... Good luck with bootcamp!!! I can't wait for you to finish your job.
Oh wow....I pray my angels continue taking naps!!! Mama needs the down time :) They are too cute girl!!!!
This actually reminds me so much of the pictures of you when you were little. Don't you remember the high heels and the lipstick? You, however, dismantled your clothes so that you could reorganize them the way you wanted (at age 2 or 3, I think mom said!) lol! Love all of you to pieces.
Post a Comment