Saturday, October 9, 2010

Party Time

We had Greer's birthday party early since I am great with child and all. She had a great time in the gorgeous weather playing in the backyard and having cake and ice cream. Lowkey but perfect.
So glad Madi could come!

And Gretchen, Mammaw and Pots :)


Time for family shots...I believe this will officially be my last picture before baby, haha!

Buddies...
Party time! Greer has such sweet girlfriends.


Princess cake for the princess...


All the kids!

Later...fam birthday present. She loves it!

I will write more about our soon-to-be 3yr old closer to her birthday. She is telling everyone that she is not 2 anymore since her party and because she can do "big fwings now," but I am going to hold on to her being 2 for a little while longer. :)

1 comment:

Jessica said...

The cake looks awesome! I am so proud of you! What a sweet mama:)