I love the colors, the fall weather, the reminder to count our blessings, time with family, having B home for a week with us and the oh-so-yummy food! I'm never ready to consider Christmas decorating until it is over for fear of overshadowing it or downplaying its importance for our family. Thankfully, B is the same way with his family having their biggest gathering of the year in Virginia over Thanksgiving. Since we weren't up for the long travel with a newborn, we missed it this year...making this only the 2nd one he's missed in his 30-something years. It was sad not to be there, but also sweet for me to celebrate this time with my family for the first time in 15 years!
Slade and Jessica hosted and did a beautiful job!
I think I can safely say this was the best turkey I've ever had. So impressed with Jessica's first attempt at making one!! (And it's pretty too!)
Cute hosts
The big Gs at the kid table...
And baby Garner sleeping through it all!
Thankful for our new family of five :)
Lots of outside Thanksgiving fun!


My bright-eyed babygirl :)...this is her favorite position and I love it!
Thankful for our new family of five :)
Lots of outside Thanksgiving fun!

My bright-eyed babygirl :)...this is her favorite position and I love it!











No comments:
Post a Comment