Thursday, August 18, 2011

Wacky Wizzle Dolphin Cruise

Instead of giving birthday gifts to all the kids during the year, we decided to do something at the beach to celebrate altogether. We enjoy the Shannon Tanner kids' show and thought his Wacky Wizzle Dolphin Cruise might be just the thing...turns out it was :).

Getting ready to leave the harbor...

(Greer found a new mommy at the beach...completely attached to Heather the whole time :)).







We saw lots of dolphins and learned much about the island, but the kids' especially loved still having a Shannon Tanner show on the boat. :) They all kept trying to do magic afterwards...so cute.

Sweetness catching a nap...

Families...


When we got back to the harbor, the kids had a treasure hunt that was really fun and Garner got some good suggies from her daddy...

The big kids with Shannon Tanner...

Lunch at an HHI staple...San Miggies


And more evidence of Greer changing her last name to Dorman...


All in all, a super fun birthday celebration morning :)

2 comments:

Shanan & Shannon said...

What a neat idea! I can't believe how big our boys are getting - man, I just wish we could sprinkle some magic potion over them to freeze them into littleness:) Garner is absolutely adorable.

Emily Copoer said...

Riki, I am loving these posts!! Garner looks HUGE in the pic of her at San Miguels! I love it!!! Miss you tons!