Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Sam's Pawty

It really seems like it can't possibly have been a year since that day I ran down to Richmond Hill and met Sam for the first time.  He is so super cute!  Jenn did a great job putting together a cute puppy "pawty" for him and we loved celebrating with them!


Beautiful family...such a God-gift that Matt made it home for Sam's first birthday.  :)


Sweet buddies  :)


Garner's first time meeting Nani.  SO crazy.  We have missed them the past year!

Cake time!




And a little bit of relaxation afterwards...Gehr enjoyed coloring with MaeMae before we headed home.


August pics are up and here comes September!  (I know, I know...it's almost over too!  Goodness :))

2 comments:

Kim B said...

He is a cutie. Garner looks a bit peeved about not having cake on her tray in the picture of Sam and his cake; I can't stop laughing. Sorry to laugh sweet Garner.

Emily Copoer said...

I saw the party pics on fb and this is THE CUTEST party theme I have seen in so long and what a cute birthday boy and friends!! Preciuos!!!