Friday, November 14, 2014

apple store and more

Our co-op had a great first time field trip to the Apple store in October.  The trip was so organized and the employees so good-natured with the kids.  Jenn took the big Gs and the Rucker boys (who were staying with us) with her and Madi while I kept the littles at home this time :)





Our crew :).  (Another group from co-op went to the TV station at the same time...we split up to keep the crowds a little smaller and allow for different technology learning options.)


The littles had fun at home, meanwhile :)


And were super silly


Until they visited timeout after being ugly.  They are like a little old married couple ;)


Afternoon school work with the Rucker boys.  I love this sight and their lifelong friendships, but feel a little heart twinge when I step back and realize how big they are getting...



Thanking God for Fridays, field trips and favorite friends.  These days are pretty great :)

No comments: