Some of my favorite Saturday mornings...love them all so much
And we had some heating issues early in the month. Thankfully, a friend loaned us a space heater and the kids thought it was fun to picnic for breakfast :)
"Really, really, really..."
And sweet Greer sharing her school reading with her dolls :)
Such a sweet sight...they climbed into the top bunk together this night after we put them to bed :)
Fun work on leaf week...
And still resting so well every day
After Greer's annual checkup...fro-yo date with Mama
And chess! (Learned from cousin Nate...mama has no clue)
Crocheting while she listens to her history lesson :)
And a crazy sight. On the visiting side now of the stadium we spent 12 years at for home games. We had never even seen this view!
But thankfully, we still have lots of buds on the other side to visit too...these will always be our FCA kids :)
Daddy makes the best breakfast!
And we loved that fun afternoon with sweet Robin...
Playing baby...
And Miss Priss on the way out of church :)
They can always find a way to play, wherever we are!
And Indian week for Garner! Fun snack lunch from Jenn :)
Movie night to watch Old Yeller after Gehrig read the book for school...
Turned a little serious/sad :(
Fort-building and book-reading...pretty great morning
And these pics were from the day that B, Gehrig and I were at the UGA/Auburn game...I'm 100% sure that the girls were happier with the Links than they would've been with us :)
Rainy day snuggling...Garner climbed in first and wanted to take some fun pics
Then came the others...we enjoyed a little bit of a school rain delay :)
We were so happy to share in Kyle & Matt's signing day. We've loved these boys since they were little and are so proud of them!
Last day of co-op before Christmas break...love these families!
And Garner was invited to a "sticker club" and loved getting her own mail for a couple weeks :))
Sweet sisters
And fun Link time for the girls while Gehr and I went for his annual checkup...
This lunch date made me pause and thank God for the extra time I have with him these days. Man, he is growing up fast all of a sudden and I love him to pieces. Seems like yesterday that I was cutting up his food and now we are having real, grownup conversations...
And seriously, the longest-lasting toy in our house! All 3 Gs have loved and continue to love playing with this :)
And they also love good snuggle time with our baby friends :)
Operation Christmas Child
And Gehrig's doodlings during church :)
Just realized I have one more November post that I forgot about and then hope to get December covered quickly! It all went too quickly this year!



































No comments:
Post a Comment