Pa gave Gehrig Braves tickets for his birthday, so we enjoyed the day at the park yesterday! (It was coincidentally Lou Gehrig Awareness Day at Turner Field.) Slade & his friend, Nug were also treating Bebe to a game for her birthday so we were all able to be there together. Here are a few shots...the rest are in the gallery on the right. Happy Memorial Day!



8 comments:
What a fun birthday present for Gehrig! Looks like y'all had a great time. As Brian has taught Anna Leigh to say: "Gank one, Chipper!" I know, I can't believe the kids are 2 already! We will definitely have to get them together sometime - we'll let you know if we head that way soon. And y'all are welcome to come down here anytime!
Hey,
Thank you for including me on your reecnt email. Gehrig looks really cute (its obvious he takes after Ricki) and it looks like you had a lot of fun at the Braves game. The real question is when will Bryce take Gehrig to his first Dawgs game? I really liked seeing him already sporting the "G" hat.
Please let me know the next time you are in Atlanta because I would love to get together and see you all.
Take care and I hope to see you soon!!
Brad
The pictures are great! Riki, you look awesome - have you been running? Looks like you all had a wonderful time. Hope to see you soon!
sorry - for a second there I forgot you were pregnant! I guess you wouldn't be running.. You do look great!
Steph, you just made my day! The camera angles must have been good that day...my belly is bigger than it appears there! :)
Wait, what is this about you being pregnant?!? I hadn't heard anything about this! I'm so out of the Augusta loop. Congratulations! When are you due? (And Steph is right, you do look great!)
OH, sorry! We are due October 25th and will hopefully find out next week what we're having! (I'm 19 weeks.) When will we hear news from you? :)
You do look great Riki! I don't think you've gained any weight.
Katie
Post a Comment