

We are so thankful to announce the birth of Greer Elizabeth. She arrived Tuesday (early!) morning at 4:22 and weighed 7 pounds 8 ounces. She is beautiful and reminds us so much of Gehrig as a newborn...down to a swirl in her hair like his. Thank you so much for your thoughts, emails, calls & prayers! We can't wait for you all to meet her and will post pictures/updates often. Her first gallery is posted on the right.
We made our first visit to the doctor today and she weighs 7 pounds 9 ounces! They are checking her bilirubin count, but aren't too worried. All in all, she is perfect and we all can't get enough! Her big brother is especially smitten...and for this mommy, it is SUCH a joy to see them together. I'm overwhelmed at these two gifts from God.
a
I can't finish without praising B for being such a thoughtful, patient, loving, constant, CUTE husband and dad. He is such a natural...
5 comments:
Congratulations, Massey fam! Oh my goodness, what a little beauty! I know y'all are enjoying her so much. I hope you're able to get some rest and that feedings are going well. Greer is blessed to be born into such an amazing family! Y'all are wonderful parents! :)
Riki and Bryce...Greer is absolutely beautiful! Awwwww. What a huge blessing to be chosen by God to have a boy AND a girl! What fun it is. They will be best friends. I prayed last night for you guys, that God would give you rest and extra energy. And her name is rockin' awesome! :)
Love Jennifer Rucker and family
Yea! I admit that I have been checking daily for the Greer update and was thrilled when I saw there was a new post :) Greer is a beautiful baby girl. And the picture of Gehrig and Greer together is priceless. I am so excited for you both!!
I had also been checking daily for an update, so I am so excited to see the pictures. I am just sad that I was not able to be there when she arrived, but am so thankful for Jen and Amanda. And we are counting down the days until we come up there to do some spoiling of our own. Two weeks and counting....
How cute!! Congrats to you guys. God bless!
Post a Comment