Thursday, October 16, 2008

On Turning One

Technically we don't have a baby in the house anymore. Greer turned 1 today!

Gehrig couldn't wait to go get the birthday girl this morning! "Mom, I can't believe Greer is one!" :)

Where did these kids get their happy morning faces?

This is what a one year old looks like.

Birthdays mean you get to do special things like watch movies in the car just to drive across town.

And visit the toy store...just to play! Greer LOVES necklaces.

"Are you okay, baby? (Now that I'm a big girl, I can take care of you.)"

She could've played in the kitchen area all day.

Gehrig had fun playing with all the big boy stuff too.

Greer's first taste of cupcake...her birthday lunch with the fam. Yum.


Her sheer delight at the balloons left by the Links' while we were gone!


Ending the fun day off right...at Bruster's!

This turning 1 stuff is fun! Let's do it all again tomorrow...

3 comments:

Lindsey Poulos said...

So I called a day early...and then didn't call yesterday. It looks like you guys were very busy having fun. I told people all day long that little Greer was not so little any more. She looks just like you (Riki) to me. Thanks for sharing the pics.

We are the Smith Family said...

How adorable....she is so big....what a little lady! Thank you for coming by....can't wait to see you guys again! What toy store did you visit? Looks like fun!

Stephanie said...

Wow! I can't believe Greer is a year old! Happy Birthday sweet Greer! She is so precious!