This is it! Gehrig and his tree...
Now all of us.
Such a big helper! That was hard work.
Helping the guys get the tree to the car.
Cutting the strings.
Getting smacked by the branches!
Here it comes!!
The annual pic in front of the tree.
Hanging ornaments. "Mama, I had so much fun putting ornaments on the tree tonight."
Hanging his stocking.
The finished product!
This is how I found Gehrig the morning after. He got his clothes on in record time and raced to sit under the tree just to look at it. It melted my heart.
OH NO! What we came home to later that day. It is amazing that nothing was broken!
After putting up the tree a second time...Merry Christmas!!!
2 comments:
How precious.....don't you love tradtions! I can't wait to begin ours! Oh....by the way...we have the same stockings. Thomas has the train and Maddy's has the tree. I love it! Great taste! We even already have the fire truck in case there is another Smith boy that blesses our life!
I am glad that nothing was broken! Your tree is beautiful!! I just love this time of year!!
Post a Comment