Monday, December 1, 2008

Thankful

We enjoyed our annual trip to Virginia to celebrate Thanksgiving with B's family...well, except for the hours in the car with a 13-month-old who isn't enjoying her carseat at the moment and the challenges that come with all staying in one hotel room together. Otherwise, it was wonderful to see everyone. We are truly grateful for such a wonderful family.

These are B's first cousins...they are so much fun! We didn't get a full family picture with all of the other cousins and aunts and uncles and friends. Too many to round up!


A family shot at the park in Lexington. (Note B's new glasses!)


AND, I am thankful for a forgiving husband who didn't get frustrated when I told him that I forgot about the turtle/storage box on top of the tahoe from our travels and pulled into the garage like normal. Another thing for the Christmas list! :(


November pics are posted...will try to do better about keeping the blog updated this month!! Happy December everyone! :)

1 comment:

We are the Smith Family said...

Oh no....sounds like something I would do!!! The pictures are great! I know you guys had a blast. I am so ready to see you! I hope we can get together soon! I am looking forward to Saturday's game! Hugs lady!!!