Sunday, March 1, 2009

Friends & Birthdays

Despite the crazy weather, we enjoyed a great weekend with a visit from great friends, the Baileys, and parties for Madi and Matt Link's birthdays!

We met up with the Baileys and Links at Chickfila for dinner Friday night. Gehrig couldn't wait to see Cam!

The girls...Greer, Madi & Claire.

A cute pic of good friends, Greer and Madi.

All 5 kids on the play area!


The boys had a great time playing with transformers, race tracks, playing wii and wearing their superhero p-pays.

The girls had fun watching mariokart in their sweet girly p-pays.


Saturday morning, we all went to Madi's birthday party! Can't believe she is 2!

Fun mommy time with Amanda, Jenn & Katie too.


Greer loved the coloring activity!

And the velcro plastic food.

Greer, Claire & Madi dressed up as princesses!
.


Saturday night, we enjoyed a fun night out for Matt's birthday dinner!


And we finished out the weekend looking for snow and not getting any! Oh well...
The February album is on the right!

2 comments:

We are the Smith Family said...

Great pics....we really need to do the dinner thing if we could just stay put in one spot.....have a great week!

Anonymous said...

I am finally famous. I knew if I paid you enough I'd make the blog.