Being silly on the dock...
Emily & I enjoyed an afternoon swing. :)
Gehrig finally jumped in to B!.
The boys also did some fishing. Here is one of the fish Gehrig caught (right before he dropped it in my lap. Yuck!).
And B's catch...haha! We aren't sure how this even happened!
Tubing time! Gehrig loved this. He kept saying, "This is awesome! I'm having SOoo much fun, Mama!"
The daddies and boys rode next. Check out the gorgeous sky, mountains and lake. Wow, Lord!
Silly billies on the boat.
That evening, Bo & Greer joined us. They loved just hanging out in the tube tied to the dock.
Least they feel left out, we had to give them a turn to ride the tube. They went back and forth between squealing with delight and screaming in terror!
On Monday, Emily & I ran in a 5k benefitting FCA. Afterwards, they had a kids 1k fun run that Clay and Gehrig ran in. It was so cute!

For lunch, we took full advantage of Chickfila's Labor Day offer of free chicken sandwiches with the Coopers, Owens & Carpenters. So, so good to be together!
Here are the cute big kids...Katelyn, Gehrig, Clay & Caroline.
And the little ones...Grant, Bo & Greer. (Cole was enjoying some lunch in his high chair.)
Altogether now! The lady sitting behind them did NOT enjoy her time there. I felt kind of bad, but was really just glad they were at least hemmed into one booth instead of running all over the restaurant! (And yes, I learned from this situation that we need some 'Bama gear for our kids!!!)
Yay for Chickfila! (Brian A., don't you want to use this last pic in some kind of report on how things went with the Labor Day promotion?! :))
Finally, on our way home, we stopped with the Coops for some ice cream at Brusters. I can't think of many things I enjoy more than ice cream...just wish they had the Rocky Road variety more often! Yum.
The boys also did some fishing. Here is one of the fish Gehrig caught (right before he dropped it in my lap. Yuck!).
And B's catch...haha! We aren't sure how this even happened!
Tubing time! Gehrig loved this. He kept saying, "This is awesome! I'm having SOoo much fun, Mama!"
The daddies and boys rode next. Check out the gorgeous sky, mountains and lake. Wow, Lord!
Silly billies on the boat..
That evening, Bo & Greer joined us. They loved just hanging out in the tube tied to the dock.
Least they feel left out, we had to give them a turn to ride the tube. They went back and forth between squealing with delight and screaming in terror!
On Monday, Emily & I ran in a 5k benefitting FCA. Afterwards, they had a kids 1k fun run that Clay and Gehrig ran in. It was so cute!
For lunch, we took full advantage of Chickfila's Labor Day offer of free chicken sandwiches with the Coopers, Owens & Carpenters. So, so good to be together!Here are the cute big kids...Katelyn, Gehrig, Clay & Caroline.
And the little ones...Grant, Bo & Greer. (Cole was enjoying some lunch in his high chair.)
Altogether now! The lady sitting behind them did NOT enjoy her time there. I felt kind of bad, but was really just glad they were at least hemmed into one booth instead of running all over the restaurant! (And yes, I learned from this situation that we need some 'Bama gear for our kids!!!).
Yay for Chickfila! (Brian A., don't you want to use this last pic in some kind of report on how things went with the Labor Day promotion?! :))Finally, on our way home, we stopped with the Coops for some ice cream at Brusters. I can't think of many things I enjoy more than ice cream...just wish they had the Rocky Road variety more often! Yum.





3 comments:
I don't believe there was any fun left to be had!
My goodness..how do you fit it all in!!! And where do you find the energy....love it!!! What cuties!!!
P.S. Hope B's fish was not supper...good thing Gehrig got one too!!! :-)
So much fun! We LOVE the pic of all the kiddos at CFA! Maybe we should e-mail it to Truett Cathy and title it "The Next Generation of Chick-fil-A Raving Fans"! :)
Post a Comment