.
While we were there, his teacher told us that it was Gehrig's weekend to take home the class pet, Noah Bear. I'm now hearing more from other parents about how big of a deal this was for their kids, but I had no idea before getting Noah. Gehrig was SO excited! We literally took care of him like he was a baby and took him everywhere. He even slept with G, pappy & lovey...that is sacred ground! It was all really sweet.

One of the places that Gehrig went (with Noah) was to his FIRST big boy friend sleepover! Gehrig's friend, Luke turned 5 and was allowed to ask 2 friends to spend the night. Gehrig and Brady stayed over and had the best time! They were so grown-up, never thinking about wanting to come home. It was all I could do to get G to stop playing for just a second to tell me goodnight on the phone. I know that it's silly, but it was pretty sad for me. I'm glad that he is such a strong, happy, big boy but you know...

We met back up with him the next morning at the Pumpkin Palooza fall festival. Blowups, a petting zoo, hayride, lots of candy & sweets and carnival rides = great 4-yr-old fun!




He slept for a long time that afternoon to rest up after all the fun. October sure was good...full album is finally ready!
1 comment:
Wow...what a BIG weekend!!!! Sooo glad you had fun with Noah Bear! I know he is ready for his turn to come around and go home with the Massey's again soon!!! Happy Fall!!!
Post a Comment