So a month has flown by. I thought I would keep up with things like blogging better once I started staying at home, but I honestly haven't been on the computer all that much. I have loved catching up with the fam and just enjoying each other. AND we've done lots around the house to prepare for new baby and our live-in friend guests. I will try to cover May some and then see if I can keep up in June and beyond. Or maybe I should just give up the blog altogether? I'm just not sure...
I finished working before the kids finished school so best buds Jenn & Maymay took me out for pedicures and lunch to celebrate me joining their club. It was relaxing and wonderful. I love them. And so far, I love staying home too. :)

Lots more coming...so stay tuned.
No comments:
Post a Comment