Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas Eve

I love being home to celebrate Christmas Eve at our church! It's the Christmas tradition that is most important to me for our family. Even though I can't always pay complete attention with the kids in the service with us, I want us to always worship together and focus on Christ as we start the Christmas Eve and Christmas morning festivities.

Gehrig and Gentry were front and center during the children's time...

.
Greer was into it too :).

Always love the snow coming down from the ceiling!

Fam

At home, we changed into Christmas PJs and went looking at lights.

Sup?

Garner Bug in her cute Christmas PJs from Papa and Rosie...

Back home...feel the love :)

Christmas PJs and a sweet sweet baby...

.


Finally, the kids had a lot of fun making press cookies with Aunt Gretchen...so fun and very yummy!



When we were putting them to bed, Gehrig said, "Tomorrow's Christmas! I'm so excited...I wish it were today!" And after a pause..."Well, I actually don't because then it would already be almost over." Kids make it all so fun...I love this time with them!

No comments: