Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Lights of the South 2010

We almost didn't go to Lights of the South this year. We had planned to go with the Links but didn't have time when their visit was cut short and then the weather was just super cold to think about taking a newborn out. Finally, a couple of days before Christmas, we had a milder weather night and decided to ride over. I am so glad we did because the kids had so much fun! I keep thinking they may get tired of seeing the same thing each year, but 'tis not the case...


On the hayride...

They yelled out every character they saw...their excitement was infectious!

Greer's favorite part...riding through the castle!


What is it about light that is so cool? I can't help but draw parallels to us being drawn to the true Light of the world. "I have come into the world as a light, so that no one who believes in me should stay in darkness." (John 12:46) I am so thankful that He did!!

Some poor guy tried to take a picture of our fam, but must not have seen Garner with us...
.
In Cinderella's coach...

My four favorite people in the world...

Fun on the wooden train...


Finally, a pic of all five of us...with grumpy kid faces at the idea of a picture, not indicative of their time there for sure!

No comments: