Oops, I skipped over the September misc post :)...a few random pics of real life:
She's starting to look more like a little girl despite our best efforts to baby her :(
Master at the crane!
Some of my favorite Voskamp wisdom...want that to be the story of our lives!
I think we have our first left-hander like B!
Loved Greer's pics of her Saturday...Mommy dictated her descriptions
And her summary page from the same day:
So thankful for their love for each other!
My favorite fall treat
She spends a lot of time drawing and coloring while Gehr and I do schoolwork :)
Apology notes from Greer to her teachers. "I'm sorry for making a square out of dough when you said to make a G and for playing with the counting bears wrong."
For the co-teacher, she said she just wanted to write love things: "I love you. I hope you have a great day. Help me obey in the bathroom. It was fun making a windsock with you." I love her.
And some of Gehr's writing...he has a one-track mind these days!
A treat after a good report from school!!
Daddy brought her flowers when he got home. Love :)
Some camera love...heading out to a football game
I can't possibly keep the crayons cleaned up...it wears me out trying
Gehrig's need/want chart for co-op :)
The Bug is getting too heavy (and I'm getting to old) to carry without making my back hurt, so I've been trying to teach her to walk and hold my hand instead. Her solution is to just ask Gehrig, "Hold you, Geh?" and he usually gives in. Life of the baby of the family :)
Girl playtime
Truly an answer to prayer here. Gehrig has always had such great friends at church/co-op and I prayed that Greer would have the same as she started this year with the class she'll be with growing up. They are the sweetest group of girls...not always easy to find. Thank You, God!
Tuesday night volleyball...stealing the limelight while I tried to take a pic of Daddy's team :)
World Champions "Total Chaos!"
I can't stand the cuteness of little feet sticking out at the end of books! Gonna be so sad when the books don't cover the whole length of her legs...
She got a ring pop treat for 2 good days in a row!! Woo hoo, I think we're on to something!! So proud of you, Greer!
And the fun of homeschooling...finish the Tales of Robinhood and then watch the Disney Robinhood movie. Love Jenn's reminder of these fun additions to our work!
October posts coming up!





















No comments:
Post a Comment