I'm so glad that baby #3 is loved by so many, babied and spoiled...and hopeful that it serves to balance out the lack of pictures, video, journal entries and birthday parties Mama is able to get to these days. I promise it is no indication of the love that I have for her!
A couple of days before Garner turned 2, we grilled and ate cupcakes with some of B's fam. They happened to be in town visiting other family and came over to wish her HB. She spotted the cupcakes a little early. :)
In a cheesing mood with the bigs...
I love her expressions, oh my word. Listening to us sing and ready to dig in!
YUMMY!
So thankful for Mammaw's time with her...the rest of us were back and forth between celebrating with her and watching the Bama/Texas A&M game. :)
And Greer had such a fun time with Caroline too. Nice for her to have someone to play with while college football watching is going on.
More about our sweet birthday girl coming up!







No comments:
Post a Comment