Started a fun Friday with cute friends at the bowling alley :)
After-lunch at CFA...they look so big sometimes :(
Fun girl time...they are so quiet and calm
Meanwhile, the boys are not so calm but still very sweet and lots of fun. It's hard to get a pic of them without some blurring ;)
Gehrig has had Bible Thrills events on Friday nights, so the girls and I had a dinner date while he was there and B was at practice. I love that we are getting to this easy point of dinner out and conversation and fun girl time together :))
And when we got home, they melted my heart with their cute pretend play. They set up an art class like the SMOCKS classes that Gehrig goes to. Greer was the teacher and started with Garner as her student, then added Gehrig when he got home. I just watched quietly from my red chair. It was so.stinking.adorable.
These. are. the. days. :)









No comments:
Post a Comment