Friday, September 30, 2016

may misc

Sweet full carload for church on Sunday after an overnight stay :)


And that same morning, Greer on stage in the children's area :)


Family football..."I'll be the set-hutter..."


Garner loves making cards.  This one was for God :))



And Gehrig had a great time at Airstrike for a friend's birthday


Love love love


And more love :).  At the park and at home with our Sprouse buds






Bingo Saturdays



And a fun pool day with these cuties



Our first experience with Social to see Annalise...it was really sweet and neat to watch


Love these mamas


The Annalise fan club :)


And our sweet Duke friends asked Gehrig to felt a fish for their new baby's nursery...love how it turned out!


Gehr's 5th grade class finishing up the last few weeks of children's ministry at church.  So crazy...


And we so loved getting to watch Kyle's game at USC one weekend :)



We all headed to watch Gehrig at his baseball tourney the next day...it was so beautiful and fun!















And celebrating the Bible Thrills kids that Sunday at church




Mama/kid snuggles I love :)


And the Gs so love their snuggles with Joshua :))





Greer made a list of things for Garner to do when she finds herself bored ;)


And now for time to watch Matt at GSU...so love both of these boys!


A fun farm visit with Mammaw...










And love these buds


When I looked back one Sunday on the way home from church ;))


And Daddy is the most fun!


I had to document the constant playing of War this year haha


And I love these suggies


A Braves outing for the Massey guys






While the girls stayed home and this one helped her Mama around the house...she is so great about it :)


And Charlie came home with B and Gehr from the game for a fun cousin visit to finish out our May :)


No comments: