Monday, November 14, 2016

august misc

Swim playdate with our buddies...love these smiles so much :)


And an anniversary lunch date with my favorite.  A truly sweet-16 married years to the most unselfish, loving, patient, kind man I know of...I can't express how thankful I am.  Love even the quick few moments we get away together :))


Summer Olympics 2016...we so enjoyed them all :)




And some overnight cousin fun with the Brinks...have I mentioned how great it is to have sweet family in town?




She is the best laundry-doer ;)


And the best frowner haha...Greer "did' her nails...


Massey Olympics!  I love them :))


And as we chatted with our Duke friends at the door one day, a hummingbird made his way into the house...


We spent a bit of the morning watching and then encouraging him back outside...


...and then played :))



Happy birthday Sam!  We so loved having an ice cream treat with him to celebrate #6!!


And we are Oh so thankful for snuggles.  Partaking of them regularly here ;)



Game night with the Brinks...and some father/son sweetness


Some sweet extras






And fun time at the Links


GMS football began!


And dgroup wraps up...so so thankful for a sweet year with these women.  So thankful for their accountability and encouragement to stay in the Word when all of life is crazy.  Their friendship will always mean the world to me.

No comments: