Monday, December 15, 2008

Catching Our Breath

Last weekend was jam-packed! Here's a rundown...

Bebe graduated with her masters in teaching/math. We are so proud of her! All of us surprised her by coming into town. Here is her cute expression when she first saw us there! :) Britt & Margaret babysat Megan, Nathan, Gehrig & Greer...thank you!! They had so much fun.

After the ceremony. We all then went to Rob & Teena's for Mom's reception and to spend the night. It was great to visit with them!


We went to meet baby Drew Summers Friday. Oh, he was so cute and cuddly! It was great to visit with Briana too and the big boys could've played for days!



We began our annual girls' weekend Friday afternoon. B dropped me off at Jenn's Atlanta apt and took the kids back to Bebe's for fun extended family time with everyone. I wish I could've been in both places! Jenn, Katie & I enjoyed some yummy tapas for dinner and then junk food, game-playing and girl talk into the wee hours. It was a great way to spend the birthday that I almost forgot about! :)

Jessica and I ran the Jingle Jog early the next morning. My worst time yet, but it was still fun. I now know the reason for all the preparing and training that Jen M and I did for that first race! :) Afterwards, Katie, Jenn & I got ready and met Kelli & Kim for lunch at the Flying Biscuit. I could've stayed there all day with them, but finally we made our way with the rest of the world to Lenox for some shopping. It was crazy crowded and still fun. Can't wait for next time, y'all! And Suzanne and Steph, we missed you so much!!! Hope to see you soon!

Our sweet Augusta friends, Jessica & Eric met me at Lenox to stay with us and go to Buckhead Church on Sunday. We first went to Margaret's house for her and Britt's engagement party. It was great to celebrate with them...they are so sweet!


B & Eric then hit the dome for the state finals while Jessica and I took the kids back to Bebe's. We had a great time visiting and playing the game of the weekend, Loaded Questions when the boys and Lindsey got home. So much fun and very little sleep! It was the first time too that I really got to see Lin & the twins. I miss them! Here are a few fun family pics...Greer wasn't into the grandkids picture!




Sunday was Buckhead Church (amazing as always), lunch with the fam, Robin, Jess & Eric at Taco Mac (wish we had a table pic) and a trip home in time for a fun Christmas party. We loved every minute and are thankful for a more restful week and weekend coming up!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

missed yall! Just now checking blogger - I feel like I can't check others until mine is updated, haha! :) Looks like you had a great time and a great birthday! We will have to plan a great trip this year for all of us to be able to go to!! (hopefully!)