Absence makes the (already-very-fond) heart grow fonder. Gehrig's girlfriend, Katelyn came to visit for an afternoon. We so miss having time with them like this on a weekly basis!! We would like to move the entire city of Chattanooga closer to us, mmmkay? Please? We miss all of you up there so much!!
.


The next day, B's childhood best bud, Travis got married in Savannah. We went to Mammaw & Pots' house that morning and spent a beautiful day on the farm. I can't believe I am saying this (loving the conveniences of city-life and all), but the older I get ,the more I love being out in the country. I love being with family and being outside and getting away from the fast pace.And the kids? They love it. Greer was made for nature and taking care of and playing with plants and animals. She sure doesn't mind getting dirty! She kept thanking God for the "blue skies, pretty trees, awesome day." I love watching her. Both Gs chased butterflies, watered plants in the nursery, climbed on the tractors, rode the golf carts and played with Breezy the dog.

They stayed there while we went to the wedding and festivities. It was great to share that time with Travis and catch up with everyone. I love watching B with his old friends. :) The Gs did some exercising, guitar-playing and snack-eating while we were gone. Thanks, Mammaw!


Then the night we got home, the cupcake fairy (and her family) visited. And we got silly. I'm telling ya...these things are magic. :).





Love that B and I are actually taking bites for the picture, haha! Yum!
1 comment:
Girlfriend.....how precious!!! What a fun weekend.....again..I can't say it enough...you guys exhaust me with all your going but gosh....it looks like sooo much fun!!! You are a ball of energy girl....dig into that cupcake..you deserve it and more!!!
Post a Comment