Greer was REALLY excited about going to see Disney on Ice last weekend. She talked all day about going to "Ice Skating Disney." :)
Waiting for the show to start...Gehr acted cool, but he enjoyed it too :)
The castle
Getting the show started!
Cuteness
A bigger castle :)
It's hard to describe how excited Greer was about every detail of the show. I actually teared up at her excitement and wonder at it all. So sweet to share with her dada.
Intermission treat :)
And though I was a little nervous about how Garner would do, I had nothing to worry about. She loved it too! She talked and laughed and sang and danced and clapped, for at least an hour and a half. So fun!
Grand finale
So sweet and fun. Can't wait to take the kiddos to the real Disney World one day! We even found Greer sleeping with her Disney friends the other night...love :)









No comments:
Post a Comment