Gehrig had a sweet fan club for his last baseball game!
We really enjoyed his coach (and assistants too)...
Popsicles and playtime :)
"We're making a roly-poly daycare."
Cooking out with our Rucker buds...
Fun Lord family visit one morning...
B checked the lost-and-found at swim team one afternoon for our towel and found a few more things that we didn't even know we were missing :/
Greer's thoughts :)
Garner loves making silly faces and big smiles right now...so fun :)
Surprise visit from Jen Malcolm! We miss her.
Cute buddies
On our way home one evening, Greer said, "God looks just like that, except brighter." Sigh :)
Swim meet tailgating...so thankful for sweet families to spend that time with!
I was determined to get a head-start on lesson planning in June, knowing that July would be full of travel and busyness. Garner joined me for some preschool fun :)
Going to see Gentry play...their friendship is so sweet :)
While the bigs went to VBS, Garner went with Mommy & Daddy one morning to the big plant sale. Fun to have a date with her...
And why I wanted to get a head-start on lesson planning (and on school this coming year)...we finally finished up the last couple of school things from last year mid-June. Not my ideal!
Dressed up by her sister...a new common occurrence :)
Finishing up tennis lessons...they loved and Greer seems to be a natural!
Heading to the pool afterwards for our last afternoon with the Ruckers for over a month! They traveled and then we traveled and then we traveled again and so did they. Gehr was counting the days :(
Sweet girls, movie-watching and cuddling
We loved meeting up with the Baileys for dinner one night. We wish that we saw them more! Thankful for the summer schedule that allows for a quick dinner...and hoping to do it more often than once in the summers...
Poor Greer crashed on the short way home...not a common sight. She ended up having swimmer's ear and an inner ear infection :(
Another sleeping pic. Gehr, with his swim meet numbers on his arm...he looks so grown all of a sudden.
Garner CRACKS me up these days. Completely and seriously reading to Sarah, the head ;)
Silly pics after her bath...
And this is how we find her in her bed every morning and after every nap...right where we left her. She still has us lay her down on her back like a newborn and then stays there until we come pick her up. If I just put her in the crib standing, she says, "But I wanna yay down!" It's the funniest thing :)
Sweetness. I don't how they learn this stuff (especially with such a non-girly mama), but I peeked in to this one afternoon and heard Greer saying, "You have to beautiful if you're a princess, okay?"
Coming out a little while later, ready to perform for us :)
Playdate with Luke. School/sports busyness keeps them from getting together as much as we would like, but it's always so fun and sweet when they do. I've never heard Gehrig laugh like he does with him...ever since they were 2 :)
Last swim meet
It thundered from lunch until the next morning, so we were delayed a lot and just took pics and played while we waited :)
Dollar movie date :)
It was Garner's first theater experience and she LOVED it. I wish I had her recorded while she watched...she had the cutest commentary throughout :)
I love this age. Turned around to back out of the driveway that day and saw this. All on her own :)
And Greer's resttime activity one afternoon...set up an animal band, complete with paper microphones and drums, CD player and a stuffed audience. I joined them watching and couldn't help but stop and thank God for another sweet gift.
I love these days :)





































No comments:
Post a Comment