Thursday, January 23, 2014

december other

SO can't believe it's already the 23rd of January!  I still feel like we are working to get back into routine and normal life this new year.  Finishing up some pics from December here and then one more post with videos I want to document and then on to the new year finally!

My quiet time view on December mornings is so peaceful and beautiful...


Sent over from Jen to show Gentry's notes on his phonics one morning...made me stop again to thank the Lord for such great buddies for Gehr :))


After resttime I found this...the sign says "no parents aloud"


And a favorite thankful journal from Gehr


So many dreary days in December made us stop and look one morning when the sun broke through!


And the boys worked hard on their bowl game picks.  Gehrig ended up winning the whole pool!  (With Daddy and other coaches against him :))


Silly boy drawing his animal on his thankful journal this day :)


And has just been awhile since I captured her preschool time.  L is for leaf!


My birthday treat from my sweet hubby!  I shared the donuts, but not the drink ;)


Love my sweet Greer...she cut pics out of a magazine and picked something Madi loves for the "give" side.


Playing with the awesome vintage nativity at the Bournes


And snuggling with her friends "illegally" one morning ;)


One of my favorite pictures ever.  It captures her so well right now....girly bookworm and shoe-rule rebel ;)


Normally, they go to resttime from 2-4.  On a day I had an early work call, they slipped me a note to make sure I wasn't going to forget about them :)


 Football with Gench...and the best photobomber, Camp :)


Lacing fun from the Ruckers to get her through college football bowl season.  Because you can bet that Gehrig wanted to watch every.single.game :)


Giftcard lunch out after church...love their cute faces :)


She insists on dresses most days...even when completely inappropriate for the season


Found this under the tree...with no idea of what it was or when it was wrapped :)


And finishing up with a nice evening view too.  A blessed and busy season...so thankful :))

No comments: