Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Wedding Weekend

My sweet baby brother got married this month. We all traveled to Birmingham for a beautiful weekend and great time with family.

The Sellers girls complete...

With Lin and Mom at the bridesmaids' luncheon.

We spent lots of time swimming and playing in the hotel pool. I had to include this cute pic of all the "Sellers" boys. :) So fun to have great time with Slade too despite his busy weekend!

I think my favorite part of the weekend was taking Slade to the church for the wedding. I loved having that time with him and praying together in the groom's room beforehand. He is such a great brother and friend. I'm so proud and happy for him!!

Gehrig in his cutie tux with the groom.

Time for fam shots...the Masseys


Poulos'

The Britt Sellers'

Good time with Aunt Gretchen and Papa too! :)


The happy couple being introduced as Mr. & Mrs. Slade Sellers at the reception. So beautiful!

First dance

Gehrig & Greer (especially) loved watching them!

My bud

Can't believe it's been 10 years since our wedding weekend! I love him more now than I did then. :)

Trying to figure out how to dance with a growing belly!

New Aunt Jessica!

Finishing out the time there having fun at the reception with Aunt Gretchen and Libba...two of Gehrig's "favorite people" as he called them that day.


Congratulations, Slade & Jess! We love you and are praying for you guys!!

No comments: