Sweetest big brother ever.
I love Greer's pretend world :)
Ab ripper time...
How we find her after every sleep...just laying there waiting for us to come get her. Not the "active" type :)
'Random' is her middle name!
Summer puzzle
I am so thankful for their sweet friendship!
Early morning run...the heavens declare His glory!
What happens when your dad and brother love some baseball :)
Family time doing some eating and shopping...
Please stay this little...
Girl reading time :)
So much I love about this...worn out summer days, falling asleep reading about football and the ever-present lovey. Oh, he has my heart!
Fun mama-daughter things :)
Peaceful evening...
She gets dressed at least 5 times a day :)
Summer catechisms with Dad
Trying, TRYing to find some hair to work with!
And the boy and his sports logos...he would do this EVERY day if we let him. A perfect combo of his love of sports and art :)
I love being with them and watching them and getting to know them more every day. Lord, thank You for the amazing gift of family and parenthood. I am more than blessed!









No comments:
Post a Comment