Friday, July 27, 2012

Pool Playdates

We've had a great time this summer meeting up periodically with the Ruckers for some swimming, of the indoor and outdoor variety.  :)

The new Kroc center is so much fun!  Pretty and clean with fun slides and activities.

Getting ready...


Wow :)


This was Garner's first real time going swimming earlier this summer and she was not sure about the water at first...


The other two were all in :)



She finally warmed up to it and had lots of fun with the sweet Rucker girls :)


A success!


Another day that I snapped pics, B was able to come along too.  We couldn't keep up with the bigs racing to the pool...


One of my favorite baby girl bathing suits...


Gehrig and Gentry during snacktime...I think they're happy :)


This particular day, they called the swimming for thunder.  So sad :(


But when the storm never came, the kids entertained themselves.  I love them :)


Swimming is so much more fun for our kiddos with good buddies...and it's been fun for the mamas to have time visiting too.  Thanks for the invites, JRuck...love you guys!

1 comment:

Emily Copoer said...

Riki and Bryce, even though I don't get to comment on every post, please know that I LOVE them and read each one!! I love how they let me keep up with you guys over all the miles - know you are always close to my heart!! Keep the precious pics coming - they are too sweet!!!