We couldn't help ourselves and made one last summer trip to see the Links and baby Andrew before school made schedules busy for everyone.
My kids LOVE the baby :)
He made my work time there a lot more fun :)
Working on some group pics...they weren't super into it this time ;)
Sam and Garner pulled the puzzles out and the big kids put them back together for us :)
I tried to get Andrew's first laugh with B's special trick...not quite yet, but lots of smiles.
That night, the girls (plus Andrew) curled up on Jenn's bed for some reading. I can't tell you how much I love being there with them.
And the boys watched the Braves and slept a little :)
When I got upstairs for bed later, I found the bigs...Greer asleep and Gehrig finishing up a whole chapter book.
He and I facetimed with B and got an update on the Braves :)
And then, he was finally out. Love this snuggle time.
Sending morning love to Daddy when everyone woke...
Fun outside time.
They are so amazingly cute together...
Sweet big sis.
Gehr and Mads spent the whole time there catching lizards, naming them and caring for them. They look like proud (and concerned) parents!
Sweet naps :)
And last pics before we head home...we all want to hold him! I know he's gonna be so big before we know it :(



















No comments:
Post a Comment