We ended up having one more field trip with our co-op crew to wind up the year. This was specifically for Greer's K5 class, but siblings got to enjoy too :)
This guy was so great...teaching about wildlife that lives there at the creek
Outdoor explorin'
Animals :)
Apparently, I made a face when they were holding the snake because Greer said, "What, Mom? You know we love animals." and Garner: "It's ok. He's a nice one." :))
Afterwards, we joined others for a fun (and chilly!) park day...Gehr in action on the football field :)
More playtime with friends coming home with us...I constantly remind my kids of how awesomely fun and easy their lives are :))
We asked the local fire department to send a truck and crew out one day before co-op. They were so great and we were thankful that so many families were able to make it there early to enjoy!
They loved this part!
I got nauseous just looking up that high!













No comments:
Post a Comment