Fun breakfast with Papa and Rosie before leaving Richmond Hill...going to miss these visits with them with the Links move!
Small group kids and sitters :)
Gehr has been incredibly blessed with sweet friends...Gentry from birth...
And Whitt and Wyatt from co-op the past couple of years :)
And he LOVES babies and is so good with them :)
Garner snuggled up to our buddy, Clay at one of Daddy's game just long enough to sneak away with his cookie...she loves her treats ;)
I love spring. And I'm pretty sure I've never been so happy to see it as this year! Backyard play is on :)
Staying in the lines ;)
The polar plunge swept the area and the Gs were challenged by their buddies, the Pierces. The after-shot :)
Free-handing Africa. Love :))
Spring weather lured Gehr and Cassie out to the porch for Latin tutoring...loved this pic
Reunion! A really good day with Pa's sweet family
And a fun Mammaw visit with her grands too :)
She saved and asked for gift cards for Christmas and waited patiently and the day finally arrived...
The American Girl doll of the year, Isabelle :). (I have to also note that Gehrig gave her the last $10 to cover shipping because he was ready for her to have it. :))
We love our Sprouse-buddies, but Garner always plays hard-to-get. Finally, after church one Sunday, she couldn't resist any longer and buddied up to Mr. Sprouse and his phone :)
Playtime with buddies and what happened when I said "smile"
They are the sweetest buddies
And you know he doesn't feel well when this happens :(
One of my favorite views
And the hardest 5k I've ever run! Through pastures and woods and up and down hills. It was no joke! (Also a pic of the many people ahead of me ;))
We had such a great neighborhood potluck in our front yard one evening and Greer was sweet to set up this table for all the kids :)
Playtime later in the evening
And my playtime :))
More Sprouse love with Garner's twinsie. All the Gs love sweet Isaac
Proof that she still needs her nap at 3.5. She doesn't get on one Tuesdays because of co-op and many times, this is what I experience on the way out :(
What?
Sweet visit with the Dukes and fun pictures found on my phone afterwards...they love taking pics while the adults visit :)
Y'all. I had no idea going to the orthodontist was so fun these days. Our screen-starved kids thought it was Disney World :))
Yuck! How did I end up with three kids who all love animals so much?!
Can you hear the peaceful? So beautiful of a day and so lovely to finish up my lesson plans for both kids for the rest of the year!
And this. The bigs were arguing over a new Magic Treehouse book in bed one night, so I just came and took it from them and told them to go to sleep. I found this in Gehrig's bed the next morning. Oh my heart...
Back to their love of animals...
"What are you doing, Greer?"
"I'm walking my dog, Baxter."
After telling me the day before, "Mom, if you're not going to get pregnant again or adopt a baby for us, the least you could do is get us a dog or cat to play with." Sigh.
So, for me, I survived another month without caving to the pet-pressure and we were thankful to inch closer to warm weather and the end of the school year. So blessed and grateful for it all :)





















No comments:
Post a Comment