Wednesday, October 29, 2014

septembers

We love having Daddy home on his school holidays to do our work with us :)



And poor Ella June...apparently it was shot day for her :/


Cuties at the park one morning with co-op :)


First win as a head football coach!  So so proud of B :)


The gorgeous sunset seemed to share our excitement :))


Tray work!  This was dinosaur week and she sorted them by color...


And then worked on her letters


Animal whisperer...


And a fun carful...sweet Wiley friends


He is the cutest thing ever...already pulling for the Dawgs :))


Homeschool PE at Daddy's work ;)


And more dino fun!



Even though I wasn't sure she would know what to do with them, we've found that sensory bins entertain her for hours :))  Another of Jenn's recommendations that has been wonderful...switching out the theme as we go...


Gehr's language arts assignment played off his American history lessons this day...he didn't seem to have trouble thinking of what he wished everyone's rights were :)


Watching the South Carolina game at the Moviuses...after all of the weather delays, it didn't turn out like we hoped :(





Color wheel assignment for co-op art!


And y'all.  I promise I am with them all day, but I had no idea they had the camera or the scissors (!) these days.  We found the pics later...








Red-chair girl snuggles and selfies...sure do love them





I stopped in my tracks one morning as I went to wake her...I'm afraid she is looking like a teenager faster than we had hoped :(


Apple week for Garn!  Lots of fun crafts, school fun with Links and a Johnny Appleseed movie too :)







And fun with the Links at one of Daddy's games :)




This month brought Chad's surgery and a new element of hard to this cancer battle.  Praying and praying like crazy and love them dearly...


The well-used schoolroom chair :)



Really excited to see so many middle-schoolers at See You at the Pole.  It's got to be more challenging for them without their own transportation...grateful for their and the parents' efforts to come together to spend time together in prayer


He just looked really old this day...reading and waiting on the doc


Trying to wake Sam after resttime one day to play  ;)


Jenn has helped me expand my horizons with art/painting at home more this year :))


And this is how he spent a lot of September as he finished his bird-watching project (he LOVED)


Dressed herself for errand-running ;)


And his completed project...it was a good one, but lots of work!


Fall/farm sensory bin :))



He loves to run and play, but he also loves to read.  I stepped out to call him in for dinner chores and found him this way.  I couldn't interrupt and ended up doing them for him :)


B and I constantly struggle to teach them consistent table manners...here is just an example of their inability to sit normally and face the table to eat :)


Loved finding these two this way


Fun activity for farm week


And what Greer put on when I told her that we were supposed to dress up for co-op in whatever made us think of fall... (?)


Our only guess was that it made her think of a halloween cat.  I didn't want to hurt her feelings, but was thankful when she decided on her own to change to coordinate with Gehrig in UGA football gear :)


Poor girl was sick a couple of times recently, this time with strep.  Breaks my heart :((



Cannot believe that I am finished with September and can focus on the month that we are currently in now!  (Even if I only have a couple of days left ;))  We'll see how it goes :)

No comments: