I couldn't help but laugh at the coffee cup I happened to choose the first day of school...it set the tone well as the kiddos enjoyed breakfast with their buds before we dove in!
Greer decorated for us as we entered the school room that morning :)
Garner LOVES having her own work to do and Jenn has put together great unit lessons each week for her and Sam. We put activities on trays each day and she cannot wait to get started. "I wanna do my trays!" She loved having Annalise here that first day to work with her :)
Sweet, creative Greer made up a poem for Garner too
Lego letters :)
Got around to taking a pic on day 2 or 3 ;)
4th grade, K3 and 1st grade this year...it is flying by!
So thankful for this time with them...and the wardrobe freedom being home allows ;)
Happy school year...more pics to surely come :))








No comments:
Post a Comment